Monday, December 26

New DT Members

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been kind of MIA.. we went to Disneyland for our Christmas present this year.. and it was so much fun! :) So here are the 3 new DT members.. I will send your welcome email later today and accept you into our DT member PCP group as soon as I get back from my sisters. Please email me letting me know you accept.. familybubbles at hotmail dot com and CONGRATS :) hugs





Congrats again.. thank you to everyone for trying out.. :) you all are amazing.. it was so hard to pick just 3 and there were so many that we were going back and forth on.. :) I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.. :) hugs


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the new DT members!! I know you will have a great time with us ;)

Ren-Yi said...

woohooo :) welcome, girls! i look forward to working with all of you!

Unknown said...

These designs are awesome.

plastic cards
plastic card

WencheP said...

Congrats girls. I'm looking forward to work with you!

-Wenche

Oscar said...

Thank you for choosing me to join the DT. So excited!

Congratulations to Pauline and Janiel too!

Denise said...

Congrats ladies, welcome to the team. Can't wait to start creating with you.
Hugs
Denise xx