Thursday, December 22

DYSU Challenge #51 Stripes



Hey everyone! Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! This week we want to see your Stripes!




This week's Sponsors:

The Craft’s Meow
Winner’s Choice of 1 Stamp Set
Prairie Fairy Designs
$15 Gift Certificate


Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Wendy Koorevaar 
Wendy's Scrap World


Hello everyone!
My name is Wendy Koorevaar and I live in a place called Apeldoorn in the middle of Holland. I am married to my wonderful husband Remco en we're expecting our first baby every minute. I am addicted to papercrafting for about 3 years now and I love trying new things and colouring with distress inks and Derwent pencils. I also enjoy keeping my blog and making new blog friends. If you like to see more of my creations you can visit my blog: www.wendysscrapworld.blogspot.com

I would like to thank the DYSU design team for inviting me to be their guest designer this challenge and I am looking forward to see your creations!

Good luck!
Hugs Wendy


Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Wenche
Denise
Jan
Mary
Naomi
Pandy
Ren-Yi
Marcy
Joan


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.



5 comments:

catherine said...

Fab Dt cards . Merry christmas to you all
x catherine

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. And that's one striking building. Hugs, dj1952

CraftyGirl said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all some good crafts.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Clare Lloyd said...

lovely cards from the dt. happy holidays. x

dj1952 said...

Fantastic inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a great challenge. Hugs, dj1952