Thursday, May 5

DYSU #18 Purple

Hey everyone!
Another week flew by so fast and here we are again, sharing DYSU challenge #18 with you! This week it´s all about purple, the colour of dignity, wisdom and balance!

>> Please check previous post for Winner, Top 3 and upcoming guest designer of our challenge #17 "make it POP" !<<

DYSU Challenge #18 "Purple"


This week´s sponsors:


Copic Marker Scrapbooking: is giving 6 copic ciao marker (North & South America only), Martha Stewart punch (other countries)

Glitterbabe: is giving 2 images of winner’s choice
Stretch N Bubbles: is giving any 4 images of choice to winner and 2 images to each TOP 3!


Please welcome our guest desginer!

Judy Corner

I am both thrilled and honoured to be chosen as Guest Designer for the theme of 'Purple' and very proud to be able to use this lovely fairy image called 'Willow' from Alison's lovely shop.
For many years I made cross stitched cards and small projects (one nighters!) until late 2007 when I gingerly transferred to cardmaking. It was some time before stamping took hold but once it did WOW there way no stopping me, I just love it! I have silently followed the blogs avidly but only plucked up the courage to form my own blog a few weeks ago! It was so scary hitting publish for the first time but now I wonder why I did not do this before. It is a great hobby, and one that is definitely a pleasure to share. Do feel free to drop by and say hello on http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.com/


Now get inspired by our Design Team :)




  • our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • only 3 entries per person per Challenge
  • make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
  • no back linking
  • entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays

12 comments:

Chris said...

love those inspiration photos and of course the DT's samples. great stuff.

Antoinette said...

Great inspiration from the DT team...beautiful cards from a talented team!! Hugs Annie xXx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ladies, I would just like to say a huge thank you to you all for your lovely comments, and for inviting me to be GD for this Challenge. Good luck to everyone who enters the Challenge too. Have a great weekend everyone, Judy x

Wendy said...

love the colour purple its one of my fav colours great inspiration from the DT

lolly

Marian said...

Heb weer eens mee gedaan vind het toch wel leuk om te doen
Groetjes Marian

Anonymous said...

I LOVE purlpe its my fave colour! Thnaks for the challange! May enter again too :D Love all the DT cards!
X

Mary said...

Well this is fun! Purple is my fav color! Thanks for choosing this theme! Easy for me! Although my cards are simpler than most!

PapierGirl said...

Thank you to the DT for such beautiful inspiration - I love purple! :)

Julia said...

this is a lovely color for the challenge!

Julia said...

this is a lovely color for the challenge!

Linda Wescott said...

Love the DT Projects, thanks for the challenge. Hugs lin

Carol said...

Great colour challenge. Wonderful DT inspiration. Carol x