Wednesday, May 4

DYSU #17 Winner, Top 3 and Guest Designer

Hey everyone!
Thanks so much for all the lovely entries, again it has been so much fun for us to hop from one blog to the next, you guys rok! Thanks so much :-)
Now to the important part :-)

WINNERS
(chosen by random.org)

prize from Blackleaf:  #41


prize from Digis with Attitude:  #33


prize from Stitchy Bear: #14




TOP 3
(handpick)




last top 3 and future guest designer on DYSU Challenge Blog:



CONGRATS to all of you!!! You really inspired us all :)

So please grab your badges from the right sidebar, winners, Top 3 and Guest Designer please email Janna at papiersalat@gmail.com within one week to claim your prize!

3 comments:

sharring1477 said...

I am so happy and excited to be one of the winners on this challenge #17. I am not sure why it says Blackleaf next to my number 41.This was a lot of fun. Kudo's to all of the winners. The cards are so gorgeous! Thank you so much.I have sent you an email as required. =)
Sharon
sharring1477@msn.com

**Farrah** said...

OMG!! Thanks TONS for picking me in the Top 3! I'm thrilled to bits!
Farrah

darling Ho said...

Ya!! I won!! Go to mail now.:)
Thank You.
~darling Ho~