Thursday, June 28

#78 BLUE SKIES AND CLOUDS




Hello!!
Welcome to another round of fun!!  Since we are celebrating summer, this week we want to see lots of blue skies and clouds.  So grab your supplies and look at the sky, I'm sure you will find inspiration there!!


For this week we have three great sponsors:


* Winner's Choice of 4 Images






* $20 Gift Certificate




 

Entire July Collection (The Digital Paper Pack "Great Adventures", 6 different collage sets including Vintage Travels & Wild West dominos, and a digital stamp set "Mermaids Garden" a prize pack worth $30)






Joining us this week as our Hand picked Guest Designer, 
please welcome Sujin!

Hello everyone. I´m Sujin and I live in Germany.
I am truly excited and honored to be this week´s guest designer at Do You Stack Up.
I have always enjoyed different kinds of crafting (drawing, cross stitching, working with modelling clay, baking…).  My love of card making started about two years ago when 
I couldn´t find a card that I needed and since then I am addicted :)  
I love using bright colors on my creations and I think my style is quite C&S.
I hope you´ll enjoy my creation and play along this week, too :)

Sujin's card feature an image from Crafty Sentiments.







Now get inspired by our Design Team:

With images from Crafty Sentiments:




With images from The Paper Shelter:









With images from Gecko Gals:


 Jan



  Ren Yi










A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I love playing in your challenges. Thank you so much for hosting. The DT's do a wonderful job with all their lovely inspiration. Thanks again.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Fab challenge! The gorgeous DT cards are great inspiration. Wedgie xxx

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! The DT did a fabulous job!

xx Star

cotnob said...

Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and another fab challenge.
Pauline
x