Welcome back to DYSU for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the BIRDS challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to create something with an UNDER THE SEA theme!
So, get your thinking caps on, and lets see your interpretation of SEA themes!
Before we get started, a quick update on our little schedule here...as you know we just had a DT call and we were all wowed by so many entries. It was really difficult to pick, but we managed to find the perfect four... In case you want to get the breaking news live on our blog... here is what to expect the next couple of weeks:
- Jun 01 - see who made the cut into our DYSU 2012 Term 2 Team
- Jun 06 - Top Three & Winners post for #74
- Jun 07 - last challenge for some of our current DT; so come play along and leave some love to those leaving...
- Jun 10 - Goodbye & Hellos, including an introduction of the entire DYSU 2012 Term 2 Team
- and then the normal fun resumes with the new team...
Here are our generous sponsors for this week:
* $10 Gift Certificate
* Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis
* $15 Gift Certificate
Joining us this week as our Hand picked Guest Designer, please welcome Gro Tjeltveit.
Here's a little about Gro:
Hi, I’m Gro Tjeltveit and I’m delighted to be Guest Designer here at DYSU. I live in a small village in Norway with my husband. We have three children and five grandchildren. I was hooked on stamping and card making some years ago and spend much of my time on this. When I don’t make card I make stamps, design papers and other stuff related to card making. So I’m a lucky lady doing what I like best both for living and pleasure.
And here are our Designer Team's creations:
With Sweet & Sassy Stamps:
With The Stamping Boutique:
With Other Products:
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.