Welcome back to DYSU for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the Use a Flower challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to Create A Landscape!
So, get your thinking caps on, and lets see your interpretation of landscapes!
We have 3 wonderful sponsors this week:
Copic Marker Scrapbooking
* 6 copic ciao marker (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Pink Cat Studio
* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis
The Ribbon Reel
* £10 Gift Voucher
This week, we are being joined by our Hand Picked Guest Designer, Eileen Starr. Here's a little about Eileen:
I am a semi-retired nurse who has 'crafted' most of my life. Starting with dressmaking, knitting, crochet, then I moved on to cross stitch (which ruined my eyes eventually). I started making cards 3 years ago when I wanted a special card for my great nieces birthday. I used to concentrate on decoupage and bought every cd as it appeared on Create and Craft. I bought the odd stamp too but didn't do that much with them, buying about 50 Promarkers and thinking that was all I needed. I then rediscovered Spellbinders thanks to Sue Wilson, and wouldn't like to say how many I now have. It's a good job I'm single as craft is slowly taking over my house. I discovered that I LOVE stamping and colouring and really enjoy making cards. The blog world has opened up a totally new experience for me. What a wonderful group of people out there enjoy sharing their hobby and advice with anyone who clicks on their sites. I am totally hooked.
With Copic Marker Scrapbooking:
With Pink Cat Studio
With The Ribbon Reel:
With other products:
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.