Wednesday, March 14

#62 WINNERS, TOP 3 AND DESIGNER GUEST



Hello everyone!!

After a long day I'm glad I can relax for a little and  announce who gets this week prizes.  You all for sure made green look his best.  From elegant and sober to funky and funny we had a lot of great entries this week.  I wish I have unlimited prizes for everyone.  Thanks for sharing your art with us.

And now for our random winners ;)


This one goes to.............

 
Great card Rene, I really love that girl and your coloring is amazing.




This one goes to...............
 
Don't you love all those layers and textures?  Fabulous card.


And the last one goes to....................

Winner's Choice of 5 Digis

 
Oh so cute!!!!   I love the chubby cute owl.  Great job!!

Congratulations on winning these awesome prizes!!!

Random Winners, please email Joan at DoYouStackUp@gmail.com 
within one week to claim your prize.


And now to our top 3 picks
(Handpicked)

 

Love the clean and simple design and the cute images.  

 
OK, the sunflower really makes my heart happy.  And you got to love that bow.  Simply amazing!!

Congratulations on being one of our (handpicked) Top 3 picks at DYSU Challenge Blog (doyoustackup.blogspot.com)! 

Please feel free to grab the Top 3 badge from our site 
and display it on your blog :-)


Last top 3 and future guest designer on 
DYSU Challenge Blog:

 
Great card set!!  Cheryl's coloring is amazing!!  
Blessed is the one that receives such a wonderful gift.

Cheryl, Please email Joan at 
DoYouStackUp@gmail.com to coordinate your GD spot ;)

Hope to see you tomorrow for a great challenge.  I'm sure you are going to love it ;)

HUGS!!!



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for choosing my card set as one of the Top 3! And, congratulations to the random winners and my fellow Top 3 winners! Awesome cards!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners.
Thanks for a great challenge.
hugs

Linda said...

Oh, thank you, was happy to see my card here :)

Catherine said...

I am delighted to be in the Top 3 ! Thank you so much, you have really made my day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine