Welcome back for another great week at DYSU. We're challenging you to put layers into your creation. For this week we have three great sponsors:
Let's get down to business, shall we? First up, we would like to introduce our guest designer. Come meet Thanh Vo ...
Hello there! I’m Thanh (pronounced “tan”). I live in the Metro Vancouver area of Canada in a suburban apartment. The reason why I’m telling you about my spatial situation is because we all know how much STUFF we can acquire in the paper crafting world. You can imagine how organized I must be with my, ahem, essential items. *wink*
I'm so honoured to have been hand picked and to join the rest of the DYSU ladies as a Guest Designer this week!!! You can also find me over at The Greeting Farm and Raise the Bar as designers. If you would like to learn more about me, please visit me at my blog. Take care and have a great week!
And now the creations by our amazing Design Team
With Tickled Pink Stamps
With Little Miss Muffet Stamps
With The Paper Shelter images
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.