Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!
This week we want to see PATTERNS!!
Whether you use patterned design paper or create your own,
we want to see your colorful creations.
This week sponsors:
|My Little Shoebox Surprise Goodie Bag
|Copic Marker Scrapbooking 6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America)
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Please welcome our guest designer:
Hi!! My name is Elin Venge and I am honored to be the DYSU guest designer this week. I grew up in Oslo, Norway, but have called many other places home; at 19 I had lived in four different countries on four different continents. I love traveling and discovering new slices of paradise almost as much as I love fiddling with paper, embellishments and glue. I started making cards about a year and a half ago, and became addicted. I’m a Copics lover at heart and always have to go back to coloring images whenever I’ve ventured outside my comfort zone by making something without my precious markers. My usual style is a colored image on top of layers upon layers of cs and pp, often with sewed, distressed and chalked edges, heavy usage of pearls, flowers, charms, seam binding (colored with Copics), punches and diecuts. Another trademark of mine is that I always decorate all the sides on my cards. I started a blog about 10 months ago where I post my creations, feel free to roam around at www.mypapermill.com.
Now get inspired by our Design Team:
and share your precious creations with us!!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.