Hi everyone and welcome back to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! In many areas, the weather is starting to turn a little chilly and the leaves are changing. The scent of autumn is in the air and with this wonderful season upon us we begin to think of the colors of the season. This week we would like to see you use the color Brown.
This week's Sponsors:
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
I’ve been an avid Arts and Crafter since I was able to hold a crayon. I particularly enjoy needlework and papercrafts, don’t even think about taking my sewing machine away. Papercrafts are the current obsession. Throwing clay and tatting are the two things that are on my “to learn” list.
When I retired I moved from New Jersey to Florida and love living in the Sunshine State. I miss my friends and the proximity of NYC but I don’t miss the cold or snow.
I’m fortunate to live with a supportive family, hubby, daughter and kitty and proud to see my daughter expressing herself through her drawings and paintings.
Now get inspired by our Design Team!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.