Wednesday, April 27

DYSU #16 Winner, Top 3 and Guest Designer

Hey everyone!
"Use a flower!" This was the theme for our #16 EASTER BLOG HOP :) Thanks so much for hopping along our DT blogs, leaving us so many lovely comments and encouraging words! Now let´s get ready for a lot of winners!!

WINNER
(chosen by random.org)

winner of Amber Ink: #11

winner of Little Claire: #22



winner of Papiersalat: #20



winner of Stretch N Bubbles: #26




BLOG WINNER
(randomly chosen)
Alison: Turid
Denise: Jacqueline
Janna: Jenn
Jo: Julie
Marcy: Kurly-q
Miranda: Elizabeth Hart
Pandy: Theresa
PeggySue: Mari
Wenche: Heather
Congrats... the blog host is going to contact you!


EASTER BLOG SURPRISE WINNER
(randomly chosen)

We received 36 emails! Thanks so much for each of them :-) And the winner is:

DETJE
http://detje81.blogspot.com/

Grats Detje, you are winning 5 images by Stretch N Bubbles!!


TOP 3
(handpicked)
each of the TOP 3 wins 2 single images by Stretch N Bubbles!






last top 3 and future guest designer on DYSU Challenge Blog:



CONGRATS to all of you!!! You really inspired us all :)

So please grab your badges from the right sidebar, winners, Top 3 and Guest Designer please email Janna at papiersalat@gmail.com within one week to claim your prize!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Janna - just sent you an email I was linky #11 (the first card) although it referenced a different name. Thanks for hosting - it was fun. Congrats to all the other winners as well.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Janna Werner said...

Hi Jacqueline, the name in front of your number is the comapny´s name :)
Just answered your email :)
Janna x

Theresa's Studio said...

Happy to see I won Little Claire stamps. What a fun event. Thanks for pulling my number. Congrats to all thw winners.

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

YAY!! Thanks for picking me Janna!! I am sending my email now :)

Jenn

Vicki said...

Thanks for choosing my project as a Top 3 Winner! I am so excited to win again. I love this challenge blog!
My e-mail is sent!

sharring1477 said...

Hi Jana I am #41 and one of the top three winners for challenge 17. I am thrilled that you picked mine this time. Not sure what Blackleaf means but its definitely my card so thank you very much =) I sent you an email as requested.Congrats and Kudo's to all of the winners. The cards are gorgeous!
Sharon