Thursday, January 3

Our Last winners...

Hi all, welcome to our last set of winners. Thanks to you all for participating and sticking with us for our last challenge.
Here are our final winners:

* $15 gift certificate to spend on Cutting Files or Digis

* $10 Gift Certificate

* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

As this is our last challenge there will not be a Top Three, you are all deserving of this badge, so this week's participants, you are all welcome to have our Top Three Badge :-)

And there we have it, our final farewell. Thank you all once again for joining in the fun here at DYSU, and we will still be about on our personal blogs and other challenges!

Take care, and Happy New Year!
XXX

14 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Congratulations to the winners - lovely cards!
Thank you for your past challenges and all the best in the future.

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to the winners - a fab selection! Good luck to all the DYSU team!

Marianne said...

Congrats to all winners.
Take care and stay crafty!

Chris said...

Congrats to the winners and good luck and God bless to you. Thanks for all the challenges, it was fun to play along.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats to the winners. It looks like my first challenge with you was also my last. Good luck in all your future endeavours.

Lisa D.

Eileen Ng said...

Thank you! I'm so sad to see you go! :(

Cris said...

Thanks for the award and congratulations to all!

I feel sad every time finish a blog of challenges, I wish you the best for the future at all.
I wrote to Ren-yi, but just has not come my email is: cris.origami@gmail.com

Hugs!

Q Cards by Stacy said...

What happened why are you shutting down? I hope all is well .

Q Cards by Stacy said...

What happened why are you shutting down? I hope all is well .

princesskitten said...

thanks to all you fantastic people who have been playing along with us for the past 2 years.

It has been an amazing honor to be part of all your creative journeys

Keep on making;-)

love kitten

Jawed Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com




Maria dolores Lopez godoy said...

I love your work, you are very creative and wonderful. Kisses from Spain.

My blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Cccam free server said...

Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Anyway thank you a lot.

Cccam Server