Good morning all, it's time for another fresh challenge here at DYSU! We had some fabulous Vintage themed creations last week, making it so hard for us to choose the Top Three! Thank you all for continuing to inspire and create with us here at DYSU.
This week we have the theme of using Embossing in your creation, either dry or wet! So, dust off those dusty embossing folders, and jars of embossing powder and get embossing this week!
We have some wonderful sponsors this week:
* Winner's Choice of 5 Digital Stamps
*Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Stamps
* Winner's Choice of 6 Digital Images
Joining us as our Guest Designer this week is Cinzia. Here's a bit about Cinzia:
'Hello!! I'm Cinzia Coniglio, I was born in Rome (Italy) where I live and work in an IT division after being graduated in Arts and Science of Performing Arts :D.
Addicted to arts, design and graphics, I was involved in various craft arts, and finally few years ago I found my true love: drawing and working with paper… but above all I adore making cards!
I don´t know to what style my cards belongs, I can only say that I like playing with sketches, papers and colours. Less than one year ago I landed in the blogland, it’s a really exciting experience sharing your work with other crafting lovers, and during this time I Knew so many talented people out there!
Now I'm very happy and honoured to be Guest Designer for this fabulous blog, I do hope you enjoy my card.
You can find more of Cinzia's beautiful creations at Into My Happy Space.
With Birdie Brown Products:
With Robyn's Fetish Products:
With Paper Pretties Products:
With Other Products:
A FEW RULES
With Other Products:
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.