Thursday, October 18

DYSU #94 - Vintage



Good morning all, it's time for another fresh challenge here at DYSU! We had some fabulous Wheel Themed creations last week, making it so hard for us to choose the Top Three! Thank you all for continuing to inspire and create with us here at DYSU.

This week we have the theme of Something Vintage in your creations! So, let's see your take on a Vintage theme, could be vintage images, or a vintage style of Art Deco or Art Nouveau, Steampunk, Vintage ribbons or Buttons, the choice is endless! We can't wait to see what you create!

We have some wonderful sponsors joining us this week too, with some very generous prizes:

* Silver & Gold Embossing Powders



*Winner's Choice of 5 Digis



* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

Joining us this week as our Guest Designer, is Sue. Here's a bit about Sue:


'Hi, My name is Sue Walker, mum to two girls 21 and 19  and I began cardmaking with them during school holidays to keep them occupied and as they grew up and moved onto other things, my obsession took over. My hubby turned our loft into my craft room so that's where I spend most of my free time when I'm not working. I now enjoy visiting all these wonderful blogs and seeing the fabulous  things all you crafty people create. I hope you enjoy my card.'

You can find more of Sue's beautiful creations at Heart and Soul Crafting.

Now, get inspired by our Design Team:

Using Stampendous Products:





Using Digi Darla Products:




Using My Heart Pieces Products:


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

thank you so much for the vintage challenge...i love creating vintage art...lovely DT samples provided by your team!