Thursday, October 11

DYSU #93 - Wheels


Good morning all, it's time for another fresh challenge here at DYSU! We had some fabulous Warm Coloured creations last week, making it so hard for us to choose the Top Three! Thank you all for continuing to inspire and create with us here at DYSU.

This week we have the theme of Anything with Wheels in your creations! So, let's see you all get 'wheely' creative!

We have some wonderful sponsors joining us this week too, with some very generous prizes:


* $10 Gift Certificate


* Winner's Choice of 10 Digis


* Winner's Choice of 5 Digis

Joining us this week as our Hand Picked Guest Designer is Vicki - here's a bit about Vicki:
'Hello friends!  I am honored to be a guest designer for this challenge here at Do You Stack Up?!  I have been stamping for several years and just love to play along in challenges and have fun with my crafty stash of goodies!  I am a proud homemaker to a wonderful and patient man who lets me stay home to play while he works! :)  I have three sons that I'm very proud of and honored to be apart of their lives.  I also have a pet doxie who loves to play and cuddle with me when I'm not hiding in my craft room!  I would love for you to stop by my blog Stamp Smiles so that I can share a smile with you!  Thanks to the lovely friends here for having me along and I hope to see you play along in the challenge with us!!'

You can find more of Vicki's stunning designs at Stamp Smiles.

 Here's some 'wheely' wonderful creations from our very talented design team for some 'wheely' great inspiration! (See what I did there?)

 Using Sweet & Sassy Stamps:






Using Jellypark Designs:







Using Pink Cat Studio:




Using Other Products:





A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for having me along as your guest designer for this challenge! I had so much fun with my creation!! Such "wheely" wonderful inspiration from the DT as well!! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the variety of wheel creations. I entered a Tandem Bicycle card. I cannot ride a regular bicycle but can ride a Tandem Bicycle like my hubby & I have. Now that the weather is cooler here in Central TX hubby & I ride our Tandem Bicycle.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"