Hey everyone! Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!
Last week Red was king. This week we want to go to the other side and play with cool colors. They can be soft or a little brighter, just whatever motivates you.
Joining us this week as our Hand picked Guest Designer,
please welcome Frances!
Frances is also a former designer team mate for our blog
so we give her a great welcome this week!
Hi, Friends! Very happy to be GDT this week on DYSU, a fantastic group of talented ladies....I have been crafting all my life, but cardmaking has become my passion a few years ago. Most of all I love coloring with Copic Markers, and using a lot of elements on my cards, to give dimension and texture. Hope my style inspires you too!
Started blogging on 2010, when my BFF helped me get started, and have been passionate about that since then. This has given me the opportunity to meet wonderful people.
Feel free to visit my blog http://becreativebeyou.blogspot.com/. I love reading all your comments, and it is amazing to see how many people come and visit from all parts of the world that share our hobby.
Be inspired and get crafty this week, there's a wonderful opportunity waiting for you!
Frances is using an image from Copic Marker Scrapbooking for her card.
Here are our generous sponsors for this week:
* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis
* 6 copic ciao marker (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
* $5 Gift Certificate
Now get inspired by our Design Team:
With images from Copic Marker Scrapbooking
With images from The Stamping Boutique
With Other Images:
We hope you have a
Happy Crafting Time and
share your precious creations with us!!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Tuesdays.