Thursday, June 7

DYSU #75 - Paper Piecing



Hey everyone!

Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! 

How many of you used to love scissors as a kid?  That was really fun, specially the confetti that results after a great cutting session.  Those are wonderful memories of great times when life was so simple.  Don’t you all agree?  Well, today is all about remembering those times because we want you to Paper Piece you card!!!  So grab your scissors, your favorite image a cup of ice tea and enjoy being a kid again. 

This week we are being joined by our Hand Picked Guest Designer Caroline Paton, from Keep it Sweet and Simple. 
Here's a little about Caroline:

I have been card making/papercrafting for about 8 years now.
When I first started, I used stickers and bought card toppers -  I even swore that I would never buy stamps
- they were way too expensive and where would I store them all!!
Well that didn't last long *snort*.
Starting my own blog was a great leap forward - it opened up a whole new world to me -
digis, Copics, dies, challenges and of course all you blogging buddies and it turned me into a 'serious' crafter.
Meaning - if anyone TOUCHES my Copics there will be a major incident!
Like everyone, I do have my tricky moments - I am 'florally' challenged and I have nightmares about distressing,
but I CAN say that
, recently, I seem to have found my 'style'.
It's only taken 4 years!!
:-)
On the personal front, I live in North Yorkshire and have been marrried for 27 years.
We have 2 gorgeous daughters -
Maria 23 and Annabel 22 - oh, and I musn't forget my best buddy
and partner in crime, 
Suzie (my Westie).
Huge thanks to the talented DYSU team for choosing me as a guest designer - it's been fun - 
and I hope you'll join in with
this week's challenge.   


For this week we have three great sponsors:





$15 Gift Certificate

Winner's Choice of 3 Digis


Now get inspired by our Design Team:

With images from Dearie Dolls:



Pandy

With Images from Rhoda Design Studio:

With images from My Heart Pieces:



With Other images:







We hope you have a
Happy Crafting Time and
share your precious creations with us!!



A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

3 comments:

Rebecca Mosher said...

Such a fun challenge! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Darnell said...

I'm here just for fun (per Mary Jo's kind invite), as my card was technically posted yesterday. It's my first time. What a fun looking challenge blog!

Grá O'Neill said...

Great DT inspiration, love all the cards :)