Thursday, May 24

DYSU #73 - A Little Birdie Told Me..



Welcome back to DYSU for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the Landscape challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to Use Birds in Your Creations!
So, get your thinking caps on, and lets see your interpretation of Birdy themes!


This week we have three wonderful sponsors:


* Winner Choice of 4 Images


* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digital Stamps






Joining us this week as our Hand picked Guest Designer, please welcome Bonnie O'Clair!
Here's a little about Bonnie:

'Hello everyone, first off I'd like to start by saying how very honored I am to have been chosen as a guest designer for DYSU Challenge blog. Thank you ladies for having me.
So a little bit about me....I love all forms of crafting in general but my main passion is creating cards and altered projects. I spend a lot of time in my beautiful shabby chic craft studio either blogging or creating. I love my blog and all the wonderful friendships developed over the years. And believe it or not I just signed up on facebook which opened up another whole world for me, the internet is just amazing.
Most of my cards feature a stamped image which I color in using Copic markers but most recently discovered a love for using Distress Ink.
I've been married for 28 years to the love of my life as well as my very best friend. We have a daughter and 4 grandchildren who fill my heard and soul with so much love and laughter. We have a Germain Shepherd fur baby called Buddy which also filled our lives with so much joy and happiness.'
Here are our Design Team's Creations:


Pauline




With Meljens Designs:









With Robyn's Fetish:









With Other Products:














 
A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

4 comments:

TC said...

Wow, gorgeous inspirational DT cards x

Handgathered said...

Love using birds in my work! Thanks.

Angela said...

Great creations from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge! I can hear the birds chirping outside my window right now....

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness...such gorgeous DT cards! Love them all! Fab challenge. Wedgie xxx