Thursday, February 16

DYSU #59 LAYERS


Welcome back for another great week at DYSU. We're challenging you to put layers into your creation. For this week we have three great sponsors:

Winner's Choice of 2 Digital Stamps

$10 Gift Certificate

$20 Gift Certificate

Let's get down to business, shall we? First up, we would like to introduce our guest designer. Come meet Thanh Vo ...
Hello there! I’m Thanh (pronounced “tan”). I live in the Metro Vancouver area of Canada in a suburban apartment. The reason why I’m telling you about my spatial situation is because we all know how much STUFF we can acquire in the paper crafting world. You can imagine how organized I must be with my, ahem, essential items. *wink*
I'm so honoured to have been hand picked and to join the rest of the DYSU ladies as a Guest Designer this week!!! You can also find me over at The Greeting Farm and Raise the Bar as designers. If you would like to learn more about me, please visit me at my blog. Take care and have a great week!

And now the creations by our amazing Design Team

With Tickled Pink Stamps





Wonderful You

With Little Miss Muffet Stamps



With The Paper Shelter images







  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.

21 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Wow, great work from the DT! :)

Unknown said...

Good timing with this fab challenge, just finished a card.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Great challenge and beautiful creations by the DT. Hugs, Jill x

Unknown said...

These are so amazing.
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what lovely DT creations! THanks for the fun challenge!
Hugs, Heidi

Vickie Kertz said...

Some really cute inspiration ladies. I especially liked the cups of cocoa and marshmallows.

Debora said...

Great cards DT!

Sonia said...

Hello!
Super Fabulous creations by DT, very inspirational. Great Challenge.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

This challenge produced great DT creations! Love all the depth on the cards. Pauline's creation wowed me because of the amazing results. The image was colored so realistically!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT and fab prizes. Thanks for the chance. xxD

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Superb job DT. Lovely job!

cheryl said...

gorgeous DT cards,hugs Cherylx

Clare Lloyd said...

such a beautiful selection of projects form your DT. x

Casper said...

Fantastic challenge!

The dt projects are amazing and so varied,lots of inspiration!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Beautiful cards from the DT x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

dj1952 said...

Fabulous work by the DT! There is so much inspiration. Hugs, dj1952

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge. Love the Dt work! Judy x

Teresa said...

Great DT cards thanks for the fab challenge. xx

1CardCreator said...

Love all the layers of creativity from the dt! Thanks for the challenge.

Vickie said...

I am number 276 but my link is not working. It says blog doesn't exist. Think I did something wrong. Here is my link:http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2012/02/it-is-tuesday-which-means-new-challenge.html

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

I love the DT creations!

Wonderful colors and stamps!!

Just entered my card.

Gr. Aly