Thursday, January 19

DYSU #55 PATTERNED PAPER


Hey everyone!

Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! 
This week we want to see PATTERNS!!  
Whether you use patterned design paper or create your own,
 we want to see your colorful creations. 

This week sponsors:
My Little Shoebox Surprise Goodie Bag 


Copic Marker Scrapbooking 6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America)
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world) 


Please welcome our guest designer:





Hi!!  My name is Elin Venge and I am honored to be the DYSU guest designer this week. I grew up in Oslo, Norway, but have called many other places home; at 19 I had lived in four different countries on four different continents. I love traveling and discovering new slices of paradise almost as much as I love fiddling with paper, embellishments and glue. I started making cards about a year and a half ago, and became addicted. I’m a Copics lover at heart and always have to go back to coloring images whenever I’ve ventured outside my comfort zone by making something without my precious markers. My usual style is a colored image on top of layers upon layers of cs and pp, often with sewed, distressed and chalked edges, heavy usage of pearls, flowers, charms, seam binding (colored with Copics), punches and diecuts. Another trademark of mine is that I always decorate all the sides on my cards. I started a blog about 10 months ago where I post my creations, feel free to roam around at www.mypapermill.com.


Now get inspired by our Design Team:












Happy Crafting!
We hope you play along 
and share your precious creations with us!! 



A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.

13 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Lovely DT creations!

Deanne :)

~amy~ said...

Thanks for the fab inspiration ladies...I ADORE patterned paper:)

catherine said...

Great challenge and fantastic DT cards for inspiration
x catherine

Sasha said...

Super DT creations and inspiration. Thank you for another great challenge!:)

cotnob said...

Lovely DT inspiration, thank you for another fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Heidi Brawley said...

Adorable DT creations!!! Thanks for the fun challenge!!
hugs, Heidi

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic creations by the DT. Thank you for a great challenge. Best wishes, Jill :)

Casper said...

Hiya there,

How are you all,great Dt projects and a great new challenge too!

I have made a ticket backgound paper out of tissue paper and added it to the background of a French Style Notice board that I have made!

Hope you like it!

http://casperscraftycapers.blogspot.com/

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

dj1952 said...

Great work by the DT. Love your challenges. Hugs, dj1952

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Patterned paper rocks :D I loved the DT inspiration, my fave was the set of mini cards. How adorable!
Thanks for the challenge and the awesome prizes up for grabs!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love the DT work and thanks for a great challenge! Judy x

Unknown said...

Great challenge! I just found your site a few days ago. I jumped right in! It was fun to mix up some prints, thanks for the inspiration!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - I love to paper piece! Lovely samples from the DT.