Thursday, January 5

DYSU #53 LET IT SNOW

Hey everyone! Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! This week we want to LET IT SNOW!!  So grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and join us in the fun of creating some snowy, fun projects.



This week’s sponsors are:

Meljen’s Winner's Choice of 4 Images

Robyn’s Fetish Winner’s Choice of  4 digital stamps 

Crafter Companion - The Boxer and Envelobox Creator Bundle with Advanced Techniques DVD




Please welcome our guest designer:
Tracy MacDonald


Hi!  My name is Tracy MacDonald and I'm a southern belle from Mississippi.  I've been married 26 years to my soul mate and we have one amazing daughter.  Although I've tried many hobbies, papercrafting is my true passion.  I started out scrapbooking, especially mini albums and got drawn into the amazing and totally fun world of cardmaking by a fellow scrapper.  I'm a coloring addict, whether it be Copics, distress inks, or Prismas.  I love learning and sharing ideas with my fellow crafters and have several tutorials posted on both my YouTube channel, Tracylovestoscrap and my blog, I Wanna Build a Memory.  I'm really excited about starting a new year of sharing my crafting journey with my bloggie friends and making lots more new ones.  Thanks so much to Alison and the DT for asking me to be a guest designer this week at DYSU!

Now get inspired by our Design Team!

DENISE

JAN

KEILLY

MARCY

MARY JO

PAULINE G

PAULINE

REN YI
WENCHE
JOAN





A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration. Thank you for a lovely challenge:)

Renkata said...

Amazing card from DT.

Beverly G said...

I know it's snowing somewhere, but we are finally getting some rain for our drought. Great DT inspiration.