Thursday, December 15

DYSU Challenge #50 Winter



Hi all! Welcome back for a new challenge here at Do You Stack Up?! As the chilly weather moves in, we want you to show us your Winter projects!


This week's Sponsors:

Crafty Emma
£10 Gift Voucher (exc p&p)
Digi Darla
Digital Stamp Club
One Month’s Membership
Inky Impressions
$10 Gift Certificate



Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Silke Ledlow

Hello everyone! My name is Silke Ledlow and I have the pleasure of being the DYSU Guest Designer this week.

I live in the beautiful State of Georgia with my husband, my 3 daughters plus our boxer *Luke*. By day time I'm a Conference Coordinator for our local University and in the evenings...time permitted...I like to stamp. I have the privilege to design for two wonderful Stamp Companies (Flourishes and Our Daily Bread Designs). If you like to see more of my work feel free to stop by my blog called *My Life*.

Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Wenche
Denise
Marcy
Mary
Naomi
Pandy
Ren-Yi
Jan


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.



5 comments:

Benzi said...

Beautiful cards from the DT and Guest DT, Silke. Thanks for the inspiration. I love wintry creations.

Stamping Susi said...

So many cute DT-cards, thank you for sharing! And: Merry Christmas.

Karen said...

So many wonderful, inspiring creations.
Smiles.
Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and a lucky 2012.
Hugs,Karen.xx

papertrails leaver said...

such a fun challenge and happy I could join in another one! Fab creations DT!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for a fun challenge--just found you and am a new follower! I hope you all have a very happy holiday season! :)