Thursday, December 1

DYSU Challenge #48 Ribbon (or anything you can tie)



So glad to have you back for a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! This week we have an easy on for you. We want you to use Ribbon (or anything that ties)!


This week's Sponsors:

Stamp Fairy
Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis
Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
Charlotte with a Rose and Scooter Chloe Rubber Stamps


Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Aletha Williams


My name is Aletha and I live in Tulsa, OK. I am so excited to have been chosen as one of Do You Stack Up’s Top 3 and as a Guest Designer! Thank you so much!

A little bit about me…I am a self-taught artist all around. My husband calls it “raw talent.” I was a graphic/print production artist in the old days…meaning that my art was all done manually. There were no computers involved. And I had no formal training in any of the creative areas that I have worked in through the long years. It was all “on-the-job-training.”

Now, I get to concentrate on my creative side. As of November 2009, I became disabled and unable to work outside the home. I am on oxygen 24/7 and with the supportive husband that I have, I am thankful to say that I am a very lucky artist. I am able to practice more each day. I am truly blessed.

I also have two grown children, a daughter and son. Our daughter and son-in-law have blessed us with two grandsons, 15 and 13 years old. Our son married in 2009 to a wonderful young lady. He also just passed the Texas Bar! We are so proud of both of them!

I do have a blog  at http://ajsdesigns.blogspot.com . Please stop by sometime. And I really appreciate followers.

Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity! I will be back!


Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Jan
Mary
Naomi
Denise
Joan
Pandy
Marcy
Ren-Yi
Wenche
Mary


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.



5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fun challenge...thank you
everyone is doing an awesome job..

Teresa said...

Thanks for the super challenge, love using ribbons. Great DT work too. Hugs Teresa xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for this challenge, super creations by the Design Team. Best wishes, Jill

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge!! DT, you all did an amazing job.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely samples from the DT!