Thursday, November 10

DYSU Challenge #45 Inspired By Song



Hi everyone! Welcome back to a new challenge here at Do You Stack Up?! With the holidays just around the corner, I love using music to set the mood. So, this week, we want your projects to be Inspired by a Song! Please be sure to let us know in your post what your song is. ;)


This week's Sponsors:
JLJ Designs
$10 Gift Certificate
Di’s Digi Downloads
Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis


Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Heidy Blom

My song choice is ........Your my best friend from Queen
 
Well I'm Heidy and since I can remember I 'm always a creative person, I think I inherited it from my father.
I love to colour, it's so relaxing, I can't miss my copics. I want to say thanks to the awesome Do You Stack Up challenge team for inviting me to be their Guest Designer this challenge, and I hope you can all join in the fun. If you have time do hop over to my blog http://heidysscrappies.blogspot.com/


Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Pandy
Denise
Mary
Joan
Naomi
Ren-Yi
Jan
Heather
Wenche


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.



7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm smiling so much just looking at the DT's inspiration! Love love love them all!! :0)
Great theme.xx

Unknown said...

looking just really nice and wonderful

logo design services

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are so cute! It's fun to see what people come up with. Mine (#44) is so easy to see. (Even my husband got it at his first guess.) Hugs, dj1952

Teresa said...

Thanks for the great challenge and for the wonderful inspiration. Teresa xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Ladies, your holiday creations are gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Titanium Metal Supplier said...

The cards by the are so cute! www.titanium.com.sg

Titanium Metal Supplier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.