Hey, hey! It's time for a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! We have a fun and easy challenge this week. We want to see some Teal on your project. You can use a little or a lot!
This week's Sponsors:
Winner’s Choice of 1 Stamp Set
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Hi there, Laurel here and I am very happy to be a Guest here at DYSU. I am married with 2 girls ages 16 and 14 and I teach grade one. Although my daily life keeps me busy, I try and take time for myself every night in my scrap room. I am a challenge junkie, and I participate in as many as I can. I love anything papercraft related, cards, scrapbooking and altered art. I have been fortunate to have been published many times in such things as CARDS, Paper Crafts and other Northridge Media issues. I have been on and continue to be on some fabulous Design Teams. Being rewarded for something I love to do is just icing on the cake. Once again, I am very happy to be here today and I look forward to seeing what you create.
Now get inspired by our Design Team!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.