Thursday, October 27

DYSU Challenge #43 Halloween

Hey everyone! So glad to have you with us again at Do You Stack Up?! This week we are getting in gear to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year! That's right... we want to see your Halloween creations!



This week's Sponsors:

Stitchy Bear Designs
$10 Gift Voucher
Sassy Cheryl Designs
$5 Gift Certificate
Prairie Fairy Designs
$15 Gift Certificate




Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
 Debbie van Leeuwen

I was entering a challenge just for fun and guess what…I won, what a surprise that was!!!!
And a challenge as well because I have never made a Halloween card before and I have never worked with digi’s before either. But it has been a great experience, it took me some time to create something I liked (allthough normally I find cardmaking just easy peasy). But it has been all worth while. I’m so happy to show you my first Halloween card using a digi. If you want to see some more details of this card, visit me at my blog: http://everythingmadewithlove.blogspot.com/

I would like to thank the DYSU team for giving me this chance and for this new experience.
And now I’m challenging you to enter our challenge this week.  I wish you all good luck and I’m looking forward to see your creations.



Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Jan
Denise
Mary
Joan
Naomi
Marcy
Ren-Yi
Heather
Wenche
Pandy


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.


5 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love the inspiration pic, some of you are using one of my favorite witch digis.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Challenge And Gorgeous DT Inspirations!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Jackie said...

Great Challenge! Spooktacular inspiration! I hope to inspire. Happy Halloween.

Sonia said...

Fab creations by DYSU DT. Great Challenge.
Happy Halloween!!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Marion said...

This is awesome challenge DT! DT, can I include that cute card in my collection of printing samples? Thanks.