Thursday, August 4

DYSU Challenge #31: Black with a Pop of Color

Hey everyone! We're back for another great challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with this week! We want to see "Black with a Pop of Color"!

This week's Sponsors:

Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 copic ciao marker (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Shelly’s Images
Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis
Through the Craftroom Door
1 year PDF subscription


Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
Tracy MacDonald
I Wanna Build a Memory
My name is Tracy MacDonald and I have been making cards for about a year and a half now.  I started off as a scrapbooker and continue to scrap in the mini album form that I love so much.  I’ve gotten so wrapped up in card making lately that I have little time to do scrapping projects.  They take me FOREVER because I’m so particular.  But when I do make them I share them on my YouTube channel.   If you visit my blog, I Wanna Build a Memory,  you’ll find a mixture of styles there and hopefully something that you like or that might even inspire you.

Now get inspired by our Design Team!

Miranda
Tenny
Denise
Frances
Joan
PeggySue
Wenche
Naomi
Pandy
Ren-Yi
Heather



A FEW RULES
  • our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • only 3 entries per person per Challenge
  • make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
  • no back linking
  • entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Such lovely projects! Shelly's Images is so excited to be sponsoring this week!

Curly said...

Gorgeous projects ladies and thank you for the challenge X

Billie A said...

Great challenge great DT work. I love the sticking look of couple of colors.

Susan said...

I am seeing a lot more than just Black and 1 other color. Can you please clarify in your post what is allowed and what isn't.
thanks, Susan