Wednesday, August 24

#33 Winner, Top 3 and Guest Designer

Thanks so much to everyone who joined our "Thank You" challenge. Wow, you really know how to show your gratitude! Now it's time for us to show ours!


WINNERS

(chosen by random.org)

Prairie Fairy 
$10 Gift Certificate


Crafty Emma
£10 Gift Voucher






TOP 3
(handpicked)
Stretch N Bubbles: is giving 2 images to each TOP 3




last top 3 and future guest designer on DYSU Challenge Blog:


CONGRATS to all of you!!! You really inspired us all :)


So please grab your badges from the left sidebar! Winners, Top 3 and Guest Designer please email Heather at DoYouStackUp@gmail.com within one week to claim your prize!

4 comments:

Torico said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of this week's Top3!!
I'll email to you soon~:)

Pauline said...

Oh wow ladies, thank you SO MUCH for picking my card as one of the top 3, it's really made my day, and the Guest Designer slot too, Oh wow, I can't stop smiling thank you XXX

Carol said...

Thanks to random generator for choosing me this week. I've sent an email. Carol x

Mary Jo said...

Wow-thank you for choosing my card this week! What a wonderful surprise.