Thursday, July 28

DYSU Challenge #30 Orange, Yellow, Brown

Hi everyone! We're so happy to have you for this week's challenge! We have a color combo for you this week - we want to see your creations using Orange, Yellow & Brown.

This week's Sponsors:
Stretch ‘n Bubbles
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Stitchy Bear
$10 Gift Voucher for Stitchy Stamps, Floppy Latte Designs and Sylvie’s Stamps
Gingerloft
Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis

Please Welcome our Guest Designer!

Erin Reed
My name is Erin Reed and I started scrapbooking in 2006 for my oldest son’s baby book.  I did a few pages and did the odd weekend event, but in 2009 I became a stay at home mom pregnant with my third child and used scrapbooking as my go to for personal enjoyment and escape.  I was hooked and never looked back.   I would say my style is distressed, romantic, and shabby chic, but I also love to dabble in other areas for a change of pace and to try something new.  I love to find new uses for products, create tutorials (a few are here on this blog), make embellishments by hand, and share my knowledge with others.  I love the social interaction of the on-line and in person scrapbook network, so much that I now teach papercraft classes at our local Michaels Craft Store.  I am always looking to see what the new products and techniques are, and thinking what my next project is going to be. Please come and visit me at my blog (http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com), I love comments!!

Now get inspired by our Design Team!


Miranda
Tenny
Denise
Frances
Joan
PeggySue
Marcy
Naomi
Pandy
Ren-Yi
Heather
Wenche




A FEW RULES
  • our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • only 3 entries per person per Challenge
  • make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
  • no back linking
  • entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays


2 comments:

Billie A said...

Really nice cards by the DT. Fun time playing along as always thanks for the chance.

Pauline said...

Wow... I love the variety of DT creations... AWESOME! Super excited to be here this week, since I used an SNB image!
hugs and blessings!