Thursday, April 14

DYSU #15 "ScAlLoPs"

Hey everyone!
Yes! The sun is shining ´cos you guys rocked our challenge #14 with all those beautiful yellow creations! Thanks so much! So, what else does remind you of summer, heat and holidays? What?! Scallops? Gorgeous idea, ladies! Get in your bikinis and swimsuits, grab your paper, scissors and some icecream and get ready for:

DYSU challenge #15


important note: we decided that we are going to announce our winner/top3/guest designer on wednesdays from now on (dead line remains the same), so you are not having a long wait anymore *cheers*!! The new challenge will be posted on thursdays 12:01AM as usual!


>>To see who won DSYU #14 
please check HERE!!<<

This week´s sponsors:

Bonie Bleaux Designs: is giving a $10 Gift certificate to the store

Guylou: is giving a $10 vaucher (winners selects five digis from the store)

Stampfairy: is giving 2 digis of winner´s choice
Stretch N Bubbles: is giving 2 (single) images to each Top 3!





Please welcome our Guest Designer

Sandie Dunne


"My name is Sandie Dunne. I live in Ireland and I'm a happily married SAHM. I started scrapbooking 4yrs ago after my daughter was born and from that I was introduced to the wonderful world of stamping.


About 2.5yrs ago I bought my first image stamp and I was hooked. I just adore cute, whimsical images and love try different techniques. I can be a bit florally obsessed when it comes to embellishing my cards but a girl can't ever have too many flowers or self adhesive pearls in her life ;)"
My blog - http://sandieshores.blogspot.com



Now get inspired by our Design Team!














Jo







Front


Flip side of front





A FEW RULES

our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
only 3 entries per person per Challenge
make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
no back linking
entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays



5 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love the most fabulous dt cards. janex

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing us your fabulous DT work girls!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally fun challenge and all the DT's ideas are so beautiful too! Hugs ~S~

Carol said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards as always. Carol x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another great Challenge! Great Dt Creations too! Judy x