Thursday, March 24

DYSU #12 SHINE ON!

Hello everyone :-)
Wohoo, here we are again, ladies! Thanks for all the rockin entries for our challenge #11 "Add a bow", you really blow our minds! And HELLO to all the new players and faces here at DYSU Challenge blog! Please make sure to read our rules carefully as only those entries will be available for winner/ top 3/ guest design that fit the requirements. If you have any questions left, do not hesitate to contact us before entering the challenge. Soo, what comes up next?! Challenge theme?! Oh yes, you´re right!!! Here we go:

DYSU challenge #12

Shine on, baby ;-) It´s time to show us your sparkles and bling bling: brads, stickles, ribbon .. anything and lots of it :-)

What else could be important ... ?! Sponsors?! Oh! Sponsors, of course :-)


This week´s sponsors are:

Digi Doodle Shop: $10 gift certificate to the store!

Digi Stamp Characters: give 3 digital images of choice from their Etsy store!

aaaand:


This week´s winners are:
(using random.org)

Jellypark



Robyn´s Fetish
Cecilia G #73





Meet our Top 3:

Minna






Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge will be:




CONGRATS to all of you!!! You really inspired us all :)
So please grab your badges from the right sidebar, winners and Guest Designer
please email Janna at papiersalat@gmail.com within one week to claim your prize!


Now get inspired by our Design Team :-)


Wenche:
































A FEW RULES
our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
only 3 entries per person per Challenge
make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
no back linking
entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays

18 comments:

Minna said...

Thanks ladies SO much, I`ll pick my one:))

Hugs, Minna

Anonymous said...

thank you Ladys for sharing your creative project and inspires
have a blessed day
snowbird1@freenet.de
hugs Lisa

Cecilia said...

Wow, I won! Thank you Random Picker!! I'm going to grab my badge and proudly post it on my blog!
Hugs Cecilia

Teresa said...

Thanks for the great challenge again, the Dt work is wonderful xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Yay!! Thanks so much, I'm super excited to be a winner and Jelly Parks images are so very cute!! I love your challenges too!! Off to email right away while I'm doing my happy dance...lol! :D

xx Tracey xx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

thank you soooo much for picking my kite banner! I put the badge proudly on my blog. Ü

Curly said...

Awesome cards from the DT they are all very inspiring and thanks for the fun challenge,

Have a great weekend,

Hugs Bridget :0) x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cards from the DT! Thanks for this challenge! Hugs Kobie

faithnme said...

Awesome job by the DT.. GReat challenge

Janna Werner said...

Thanks guys! Enjoy the challenge!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Ladies, all of your DT cards are super beautiful and sweet! Thank you for a fun challenge..hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Hello DT Ladys
Thank you for sharing your awesome creativity with us
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
I wish you all many more creative years of bloging!
hope you all have a marvelous Sunday
hugs Lisa

Lena Katrine said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3's :)

Judy said...

Thank you for another great Challenge. The DT work is amazing! Judy x

Desiréé said...

inlinkz won't allow me to upload my photo :-(

dj1952 said...

Your cards are awesome. Thanks for having great challenges. Hugs, dj1952

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Please help! I am unsure of what prize I am to claim for my kite baaner that won. I e-mailed Janna, but have not rec'd any replies.

Janna Werner said...

Hi Debbie, I just wrote a mail to you :-) Janna