Thursday, February 10

DYSU #6 RIBBON

WOW! DYSU Challenge #5 has been really RED HOT ! Thanks so much for all 136 fabulous entries! Let´s have a look at this week´s challenge, which is called RIBBONS!

Cut it, twist it, turn it, stamp it, fold it.. we want to see what you can do with ribbons!!!!


Again we have awesome sponsors who are offering fabulous prizes:


Kristen Powers Ink is giving the winner five digital stamps from the store!


Bugaboo Stamps provides seven digital stamps from the store!


Are you curious who is our winner from DYSU challenge #5?!! I can´t hear you!!!!
Ok, that was loud enough ;) Here we go:

This week´s winner are:
(using Random.org)

TLC CREATIONS

Sassy Studios -Shelly Schmidt

Copic Marker-Vicki Dutcher



Top 3 Picks:
(owner & DT pick)


CONGRATS to all of you!!! You really inspired us all :)
So please grab your badges from the right sidebar
please email Janna at papiersalat@gmail.com within one week to claim your prize!


What would our challenge be without some fantastic inspiration? Clap your hands and have a look at our fabulous DT creations!

Kim B















and the inside...












A FEW RULES
**Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier.
**Only 3 entries per person per Challenge
**Make sure to LINK back to this challenge & mention it on your blog in your blog post.
NO BACK LINKING
- entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3 -
Thanks



19 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

fabulous dt work guys,

here is mine

http://sandra-mummy-of-one.blogspot.com/2011/02/holdlovehonour-and-cherish.html

hugs xxx

Thebug415 said...

Here is the link for my card. If mr. linky starts working again I will post to that later. Thanks!

http://thebugstampinmomma.blogspot.com/2011/02/chocolate-cocoa.html

Khristen said...

Here's mine:

http://khristenscraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/02/couple-of-love-y-challenges.html

I'll also be watching for Mr. Linky!

Kali said...

here is my card
http://www.bastelgrotte.de/blog/?p=7492

lindyloo said...

Super Dt cards for inspiration
here is my card
linda x

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful creations! love them all C:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Thanks for an awesome challenge! http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-6-ribbon.html

ribenaruby said...

Lovely theme, great to see froggy back! Ruby x

Diane said...

Thanks for all the lovely inspiration again. Ribbon was the perfect finishing touch for my Budget Bookmarks!

Denimo said...

Ohhhhh... how exciting to be in your top 3!!! Thank you so much ladies!!
Denimo

Anita said...

Great samples from your DT. Thanks for the challenge ladies!

Billie A said...

Great inspiration from DT. I don't use ribbons enough and I should I have so many. I had fun playing.

Maria Matter said...

congrats to all the winner!

Gorgeous creations DT, thanks for a fun challenge!
hugs

Alison xx said...

I love using ribbons, so thank you for the challenge !!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Thank you for a fun challenge...I l.o.v.e ribbon too :)! All of the DT's creations are just beautiful! Hugs ~S~

Karen said...

Hi I have just found this blog and I love all the DT work. Below is my entry as I couldn't find Mr Linky.

http://hookedoncards.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-my-valentine.html

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love ribbon, LOVED this challenge! Holy cow - over 200 participants! Alison, this challenge blog has become very popular! Yay! :)

...just Peggy said...

Great Challenge. Thanks

Anita said...

Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.