Thursday, January 13

CDYSU #2 Distress It


Thank You to everyone who played along with us on our very first challenge. I was blown away to see how many people played along with us on our first challenge 154. It was so much fun to see all the creative ways you used buttons on your projects. I hope you had as much fun as we did. We are here again to inspire you and to get those wheels turning. This weeks challenge is
NO Stress, DISTRESS!
Get out your sandpaper, inks, & paints, GO Crazy! We can't wait to see what you create.

Using Random.org our WINNERS and Top 3 are one post down.. or click HERE
Our sponsor for this week is Whoopsi Daisy Digi Stamps!
They are offering 2 sheets of their Digital Stamps.
Take a look at what the DYSU DT created using their products...

Marcy




Tina


Peggysue



Link your creation by using the LINKY at the bottom. This weeks challenge will close on Wednesday at 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time.
A FEW RULES
**Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier..
**Only 3 entries per person per Challenge
**Make sure to LINK back to this challenge & mention it on your blog in your blog post..
NO BACK LINKING
Thanks
We can't wait to see what you come up with. HUGS

8 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Hi there! Thanks for a great challenge. Wasn't sure how to remove word verification (of if I even have it) so let me know how to do it if it is a problem. Love the DT work.

Mary said...

I love Miranda's card!!! Wow! One day I hope to get that good!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great new Challenge sight everything looks fantastic! Beth aka BR-T

Yvonne Randall said...

Hello everyone,
A wonderful new challenge,
See you next week, I hope.
Yvonne

Billie A said...

Great challenge something I seldom do is distress so that was a nice challenge. My first try at your site. Was fun thanks for the chance to play along.

Diane said...

Another fun challenge..although you have made it difficult for me to stick to my "keep it simple" resolution!!! and I have stuck to my blog principles and have only used household stuff ....it was soooo difficult not reaching for my distress inks and stamps!
Congrats to last weeks winners, some really lovely cards!
Thanks for taking the time last week to visit my blog and leave comments....have switched wordy thing off!!

dj1952 said...

Great Challenge! The examples by the DT were great and were inspirational. I don't always think of placing my images but in one way, and seeing what they've done helps me to see other possibilities. Hugs, dj1952

Maria Matter said...

fabby dt creations!
I love distressing, thanks for a great challenge!
hugs